Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning(ML) are one of those buzzwords that became really popular in recent years. How much hype vs. substance is behind them? Are they practical? How can you use them to solve your specific GIS problems?
Those were just a few questions that had in mind and wanted to answer.
Fortunately, I found devlopmentSEED which specialise in using Machine Learning to solve important problems and ask them to help me out.
- Label Maker: https://github.com/
- Label Maker blog post: https://developmentseed.
- Label Maker on AWS: https://developmentseed.
- Label Maker with TensorFlow: https://
developmentseed.org/blog/2018/ 02/13/tensorflow-object- detection-case/
- Mapping Pakistan, Nigeria, and Zambia Electricity Infrastructure: https://
- Google Machine Learning Glossary: https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/glossary/
- Flashcards: https://machinelearningflashcards.com/
- Data Science Glossary: http://www.datascienceglossary.org/
- CS231 notes from Andrej Karpathy: http://cs231n.github.io/
Question of the day: How do you think Machine Learning would help you with your GIS workflow?
Leave me a comment below, thank you!