If you're GIS professional and you want to learn how to build web applications that works with spatial data I would like to invite you to a FREE online class where you will learn:
- Why bother with web development if you're GIS professional?
- What's really a web application and how it's different from an ordinary web site.
- You will also learn about differences between web applications and web mapping applications.
- The main functional components of each web mapping application and how they work together.
- What are the fundamental web technologies, how they work together and how you can learn them to build web mapping applications.
- The best way to learn web development if you're GIS professional.
After sign up, you will receive a confirmation message from me.
To confirm your email address, you have to click on the link that you'll find there.
You can join the class in the following times:
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Add it to your calendar here.
Kuba Konczyk has been programming for twenty years now. In the last few years he helped build several web applications including two geoportals and numerous other GIS applications and tools.
For more than a year now, he's helping GIS professionals learn programming.